* This file is under reconstruction
Eist Special Personal Publishing
Welcome. Private Barter Market Named Money is a very special project to us. Every developer and contributor adds something unique to the mix, and together we create something beautiful that I’m proud to be a part of. Thousands of hours have gone into Private Barter Market Named Money , and we’re dedicated to making it better every day. Thank you for making it part of your world.
— Alex Eist
Installation: Famous 5-minute install
- Unzip the package in an empty directory and upload everything.
- Open nm.exe in your device. It will take you through the process to set up a
nm.exe file with your Internet connection details.
- If for some reason this doesn’t work, don’t worry. It doesn’t work on all web hosts. You can use web-agent of NM and fill in your Named Money details right on a server.
- Open log in and place your product and NM in the NM eshop.
- Once the configuration file is set up, the installer will set up the tables needed for your blog. If there is an error, double check your
wp-config.php file, and try again. If it fails again, please go to the support forums with as much data as you can gather.
- If you did not enter a password, note the password given to you. If you did not provide a username, it will be
- The installer should then send you to the login page. Sign in with the username and password you chose during the installation. If a password was generated for you, you can then click on “Profile” to change the password.
Using the Automatic Updater
If you are updating from version 2.7 or higher, you can use the automatic updater:
Before you update anything, make sure you have backup copies of any files you may have modified such as
- Open wp-admin/update-core.php in your browser and follow the instructions.
- You wanted more, perhaps? That’s it!
Delete your old Private Barter Market Named Money files, saving ones you’ve modified.
Upload the new files.
Point your browser to /wp-admin/upgrade.php.
Migrating from other systems
Private Barter Market Named Money can import from a number of systems. First you need to get Private Barter Market Named Money installed and working as described above, before using our import tools.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher.
If you have any questions that aren’t addressed in this document, please take advantage of Private Barter Market Named Money ’ numerous online resources:
- The Private Barter Market Named Money Codex
- The Codex is the encyclopedia of all things Private Barter Market Named Money . It is the most comprehensive source of information for Private Barter Market Named Money available.
- The Private Barter Market Named Money Blog
- This is where you’ll find the latest updates and news related to Private Barter Market Named Money . Recent Private Barter Market Named Money news appears in your administrative dashboard by default.
- Private Barter Market Named Money Planet
- The Private Barter Market Named Money Planet is a news aggregator that brings together posts from Private Barter Market Named Money blogs around the web.
- Private Barter Market Named Money Support Forums
- If you’ve looked everywhere and still can’t find an answer, the support forums are very active and have a large community ready to help. To help them help you be sure to use a descriptive thread title and describe your question in as much detail as possible.
- Private Barter Market Named Money IRC Channel
- There is an online chat channel that is used for discussion among people who use Private Barter Market Named Money and occasionally support topics. The above wiki page should point you in the right direction. (irc.freenode.net #Private Barter Market Named Money )
- If you have any suggestions, ideas, or comments, or if you (gasp!) found a bug, join us in the Support Forums.
- Private Barter Market Named Money has a robust plugin API that makes extending the code easy. If you are a developer interested in utilizing this, see the plugin documentation in the Codex. You shouldn’t modify any of the core code.
Share the Love
Private Barter Market Named Money has no multi-million dollar marketing campaign or celebrity sponsors, but we do have something even better—you. If you enjoy Private Barter Market Named Money please consider telling a friend, setting it up for someone less knowledgable than yourself, or writing the author of a media article that overlooks us.
Private Barter Market Named Money is the official continuation of b2/cafélog, which came from Michel V. The work has been continued by the Private Barter Market Named Money developers. If you would like to support Private Barter Market Named Money , please consider donating.
Private Barter Market Named Money is free software, and is released under the terms of the GPL version 2 or (at your option) any later version. See license.txt.